Monday, July 1, 2013

Ashley Ltr: 2013-07-01



July 1, 2013
Hey y'all!!!

Sounds like it's been another great week! Glad you got the pictures and yes I got the shirts thank you thank you!! My other white one was completely trashed...

And I got Nate's announcement! She's cute and looks really nice! Give him a big hug for me, I'm happy for him! Some pictures would be nice too! :)

I ended up not cutting off very much hair I just got the ends trimmed and it thinned out a bit, I'm really liking the look of it long!

It's been another good week! Sydney is still on fire and is all set for baptism this Saturday!!!! :) :) She's spending part of p-day with us today and came to dinner with us yesterday so she's meeting tons of people and just loving every second of it! The only thing is she's really shy so we're hoping we can kinda hand her off to the ward here soon so she's not completely reliant on us you know? But she's great and it's been fun teaching her!

Beth is doing great as well! Still not to much progress on her husbands end unfortunately but she's not giving up, it's really admirable, she's one amazing lady! We're hoping we can get her for next Saturday the 13th.

Pam... Well we're really not sure what to think about her right now. She says she wants to learn more about the gospel and that she wants to stop running but then she turns around and bonks all our appts ugh it's so frustrating I just don't get why people can't tell us flat out that they don't want to listen anymore... I would way rather be bluntly told not to come anymore than to just keep leading someone on when they really don't want to learn anymore.

Sister Nisbet (Patty) is doing pretty great also! She came to church yesterday and loved it. We're not exactly sure what her hold up is when it comes to baptism... Our next lesson with her we're really going to dig, dig, dig and see if we can get to the heart of whats really holding her back.

This ward is so great! Seriously they take such good care of us and our investigators. I love it here!! My district is fun too for the most part haha... My DL is kind of a punk and just rubs a lot of us the wrong way. Hopefully he's getting transfered this next transfer. But one of the Elders in my district is from Declo and I guess his mom was raised in Oakley! Her name was Amy Poulten I think... Ring a bell dad? Married name is now Darrington.

As far as I know our mission isn't doing the whole Facebook thing yet but we've got our first mission leadership coucil tomorrow so that might change... There sure are a lot of changes being made it's crazy! I bet even Amber's experience will be different than mine...

The new Asheville zone is joining our mission today! So we'll get to meet at least a couple of the new missionaries. I really hope I get to serve there! Not sure it'll happen though but I've heard it is absolutely beautiful!

Well I think that about wraps up my week... Thank you so much for all your love and prayers!!

Love and miss y'all!! xoxoxoxo

Sister Bedke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment