Monday, July 9, 2012

Ashley Ltr: 2012-07-09


Hey family!!

How's it going?! We had a little free time this morning so I decided to send you a quick e-mail. Today will be the last time I get DearElder's so don't send them here anymore because they don't forward them to us after we leave. Can you believe I leave tomorrow?! I can't wait to talk to you all!! I'm wondering what that conference call e-mail is from dad though? I don't get it... Will you be conferencing in from work? Anyway, so much has happened these past few days and I'm excited to tell you all about it, and trust me it'll be better over the phone so I won't write much. All of our district except for Sister Holsclaw and I left this morning so it's just the two of us... :( That was hard saying goodbye last night, I bawled like a baby. We had an awesome testimony meeting and took lots of pictures and we also sang hymns last night in the quad it started out with our district and then a whole bunch of other missionaries joined in, it was really cool, those will be memories I'll treasure forever. Those Elders and Sisters were really like my family these past few weeks and they are some of the best people I know. We have to leave really early tomorrow morning, 4:00 a.m from the MTC so I'll probably call around 6:00 or so. Won't that be the best wake up call!? :) I love you all and can't wait to talk to you in less than 24 hours WOOHOOOO!!!! xoxoxo

Love,

Sister Bedke

No comments:

Post a Comment