Monday, May 13, 2013

Ashley Ltr: 2013-05-13



May 13, 2013
Helloooooo family!!!

It was so good to talk to you all yesterday!!! I think Brooke and Madi have grown up the most. Wow, I MISS YOU!!! But I seriously am loving life as a missionary! It's so much fun and I continue to learn so much everyday, like I said yesterday I really can't imagine my life without serving now. Thank you for encouraging me to go and supporting my 110% the whole way. Y'all really are the best!!! :) :)

Melinda's baptism was so great! And I am still so grateful that I got to be there and that they waited for us! As I was sitting there I just felt this overwhelming feeling of love and that this is what it's really all about. I can't wait for more baptisms to follow!

Amb I so happy for you!!! Holy cow and proud!! You seriously are going to be such an amazing missionary, and I'm thinking you'll totally go foreign! When do you think you'll have your papers done by??

Is Jace feeling any better? 

Haha mom I totally remember that! Good times, good times... :)

I feel like I told y'all most everything that happened this week already so I'm not really sure what else to say haha, lame sorry!

I got an e-mail from Grandma B (thank you Grandma)! But still no letters at least since my birthday (thank you again).

We're meeting with Cheryl tomorrow, hopefully her boyfriend will have made up his mind about marrying her or not. Keep them in your prayers especially.

Give Jess a huge hug for me please! And take lots of pictures! Ahh I can't believe it's already here and she's getting married!!! :) :)

Again I'm so glad I got to talk to everyone yesterday, seriously those phone calls mean the world to me and make me so incredibly happy! Sister Clove and I were talking on the way home and asked why were we so blessed with such amazing families? And privileged to be born into the gospel? There are so many people who don't have that and I'm sorry that I haven't fully appreciated you and all that I've been blessed with. I truly have been so incredibly blessed!

Please thank U. Eric and A. Marcie for the money for me!

I love, love, love you all!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sister Bedke :)


p.s.  I'm trying to send pictures but I don't know if it's going to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment